Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public chat

Hello folks

Hey,Dunno if many remember me... Lucien or Nevitt perhaps? But just found your webby and had to drop a line or two! :)I saw that u kicked me out (hehe, no wonder after 2 years of not logging on) but wanted you to know I'm still alive and playing a...
Member avatar small Gibs 7y
Gibs161581Member avatar small Cheese 28d
Public chat

Good luck...

...on the new realm!
Member avatar small Stim 3y
Stim1473Member avatar small Stim 3y
Public chat

Ho-ho-ho !

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year !
Member avatar small Hyppex 3y
Hyppex1242Member avatar small Hyppex 3y
Public chat

Pet Meister

As a retired raider, be safe in the knowledge that I can still contribute something to Mental's position on the server.warcraftpets.com Realm LeaderboardsPS If you're reading this at some obscure date in the future, I'm in 1st place at time of pos...
Small Feersum 4y
Feersum4419Small Ripthrowt 4y
Public chat

TREE :P

Just wanted to say HELLO to all tree huggers :D - GL in MoP (u were my best guid evah !)
Member avatar small Crith 5y
Crith2348Small Blazen 5y
Public chat

Quick hello

I know we probably didn't part in the righ circumstances (although it's been a while). Just wanted to say hello to some old players still in the guild.Have fun in MoP! Bashh
Member avatar small Bashh 5y
Bashh5428Member avatar small Bashh 5y
Public chat

No internet

Hey guys,Ninjaing some wireless i net atm, havent been able to get online all day now. Hoping it'll get fixed by the raid.But in case I dont show you know why. (Hope you read this!)
Member avatar small Hitch 5y
Hitch2305Small Blazen 5y
Public chat

Just a quick hello!

Hey Guys,Doubt many will remember me as it seems there plenty of new blood in the guild. Just popped on to see how you guys are doing! looks like some great progression has been made! Hope all is well I may pop back onto wow eventually and see you...
Member avatar small Vichama 5y
Vichama2337Small Blazen 5y
Public chat

A quick hello

Hello all,I wanted to say a quick hello, after my disaperance.I am glad that you guys do oke. I am happy doing what i am doing atm spending lots of time whit famaly and being busy whit work.For all that i new and new me be well.Dac
Member avatar small Dacotha 5y
Dacotha3379Small Ripthrowt 5y
Public chat

L2Ptv Open 4.3 guides, Looking for feedback

After months of development and contributions from many of the community's best players, www.l2ptv.com has officially launched. We have a large contributor pool from top 100 guilds such as Method, Vodka, Exodus, Eminence, Tys, Vigil, Eternal Reign...
Member avatar small ChrisL2Ptv 5y
ChrisL2Ptv1259Member avatar small ChrisL2Ptv 5y
Public chat

Brief return to Azeroth

Bonjour ladies and gents, I'll be stopping by the dangerously addictive shores of wow for a few days as they were kind enough to give me 7 days of game time. I'm not entirely sure who of the old guard is still out and about these days but I shall ...
Member avatar small Malgore 5y
Malgore3388Member avatar small Malgore 5y
Public chat

Oh my god

Oh myy i am spying on u guys since i dont have prepaid and not really playing wow much anymore/at allBut wtf GRAtZ on WOrLD 1ST jesus niceee will be back fully in a month prolly keep up good jooooooooob
Member avatar small Psomas 5y
Psomas3382Small Ripthrowt 5y
Public chat

The baby update thread

I thought I should just add a thread to keep ppl udated as nobody really knows whats going on.My gf has been in slow/early labour for 9 days now, tbh it was getting old, today finally things seem to be moving along, gettin more and more pains and ...
Member avatar small Aither 5y
Aither 12737Small Ripthrowt 5y
Public chat

Happy Birthday little Pyrie!

wont be able to log on and eat chocolate cake with you today, so i thought id do it here very publicly.no chance of you vanishing and stealthing out of this awkward event muahahhaahah.i dont have a birthday gift to you, unless u settle for a stack...
Small Mori 5y
Mori5486Small Syrup 5y
Public chat

shit, im a millionaire!! lucky me

a email popped up, telling me that i have won. damn im lucky, or am i? Free lotto System Headquarters MalaysiaWINNING NOTIFICATION we happily announce to you the draw of the Free Lotto System International programs held on the 3rd of November, 20...
Small Mori 5y
Mori2374Small Pyrlig 5y
Public chat

Oh hai

Hey all.Was cleaning and sorting out some bookmarks and when seeing the link to the Mental website I figured I'd drop by and say hello :)How's everyone doing? Not entirely sure how many folks are still around but I did notice you're all doing well...
Member avatar small Stick 6y
Stick10678Member avatar small Hitch 5y
Public chat

Summer greetings

Was cleaning old bookmarks from my browser when i stumbled across this old page. Had a quick peek and realised most of the players i knew weren´t in the roster. Did i miss out on some juicy drama, or did just time have it´s toll? :)Anyways, if the...
Member avatar small Sug 6y
Sug1295Member avatar small Sug 6y
Public chat

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

I love Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy :) the movie sucked thoAs most of you are aware, myself and some others have left the guild. I play WoW to play with people I know out with the game so my own main reason for leaving was that those people we...
Member avatar small Madisya 6y
Madisya3426Small Ripthrowt 6y
Public chat

Tunneling WOW traffic through ISP traffic management screwups

Lately, several ISPs have been applying traffic management in their network (QOS, rate-limiting, whatever), and it's made World of Warcraft have high latency or be unplayable. One thing which can restore WOW's performance through the ISP's network...
Member avatar small Tarrent 6y
Tarrent3488Member avatar small Tarrent 6y
Public chat

Hey all

Hello to all old Mental members who are still here from the burning crusade days! nice to see that mental is still the longest running guild on nord still. Hoping to log on some time soon (once d/ld is finished) to chat to some old guildies... wel...
Member avatar small Hombre 6y
Hombre10735Member avatar small Hombre 6y